Re: Re: Rescue tile RF reflective ?

>In Britain, if the police find mylar in a car (unless you can >convince
>them that there is an innocent reason), they will arrest >people for "going
>equipped for burglary etc" which is a crime here.

EEK, isn't having an emergency blanket in the trunk for winter a good enough
reason?  I guess it doesn't get as cold in Europe as it does here in the
Midwestern US.  I'd never go anywhere in the winter here in Iowa without
some sort of a blanket. People HAVE been known to freeze to death in
blizzards here.  Does that extend to taking tools with you in a car as well?
  I'd hope not.

Oh well, laws like that are part of the reason Americans threw some tea over
the side of a boat a few hundred years back, isn't it?

Fred W0FMS