Re: Re: Rescue tile RF reflective ?

 "William Leijenaar" writes:

> This is the test that this material really reflects HF radiation !!!
> It reflects/blocks HF even very good, and it is also mechanicaly very
> strong.
>
> Ofcourse I am also interrested in the rescue blankets if they are HF
> reflective.

Mylar reflects heat best, thats why they use it. But if you have some in
your car then make sure the police don't stop you because its also a very
good tool for burglary. Thieves use this material to prevent infra-red
burglar alarms from seeing them.

In Britain, if the police find mylar in a car (unless you can convince them
that there is an innocent reason), they will arrest people for "going equipped
for burglary etc" which is a crime here.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188