Rescue tile RF reflective ?

Hi AMSATs,

I have some ideas of making an light weight portable dish.
I am thinking to use some kind of aluminium/plastic foil. These are used as
rescue tiles, to warm up people who are cooled down.

I never tested if this material really reflects HF radiation, and at the
moment I have no idea where to get this rescue tile.

Maybe someone has already tried this material, and can tell me if this can
be used or not. Maybe somebody know some other "normal live" products where
this material is used. Somebody told me it is also used as heat shielding
behind heat-radiators to avoid warm air going out the house.

73 de PE1RAH, William
pe1rah@hotmail.com
---