FT-847 and Instant Tune

Hope someone can help me set up the Inst. tuner so it'll work with my
FT-847.

I have Instant Track 1.5 and Inst Tune 1.9.  When I activate the program (by
pushing the R key), I get a CAT symbol on my FT-847 screen, but when I tune
in on AO-40, I still have to find my signal manually, and once found, the IT
program does not seem to keep up with the doppler.  My keps are current.

The IT .ini file seems to be set up properly.  I can't figure out what I am
doing wrong.  Advice would be much appreciated.

73, George

PS.:  Computer is a Dell with Win XP and Win ME, plenty of RAM and speed.  I
have IT installed in both systems.

George Liepins, KE4HW
Amateur Radio Operator and
Professional Retiree