Re: Newbie questions...

G'day All,

thanks to those who replied to my questions.   If I got the information
right, there are currently no sats which can be accessed by simple equipment
(e.g., fixed turnstiles).   I guess it has gone the way of all such
pursuits.   In the beginning it is simple and accessible to all, but the
desire for a higher level of sophistication results in more complicated
systems being required which the "old hands" take in their stride, but
leaves the newcomer with a higher entry level hurdle to overcome.

Maybe I should do the sensible thing and chase up members of my club to see
if anyone is into sats.

Thanks...

Steve Olney VK2ZTO