Spring, Satellites & Spaghetti

The Indian River Amateur Radio Club (IRAC) will be conducting Spring,
Satellites & Spaghetti again this year.  We will be operating portable
satellite stations from Kiwanis Park on Merritt Island, Florida (Grid
Square: EL98qi) this coming Saturday, 16 March 2002.  The park opens at 1200
UTC which is when we will begin setting up the stations.  We are hoping to
have AO-40 U/S and L/S stations as well as a station for the LEO satellites
up and running by 1300 UTC.  After the morning LEO passes and AO-40
transponder turn off we'll begin listening for and hopefully working AO-10
until final LOS at 1953 UTC.

We will be operating using the IRAC callsign W4NLX.

73,
Lee-KU4OS