Portable operation from South Dakota

Hi all,
I'll be going to the Sioux Falls, SD area tomorrow and staying until Sunday.
I'm going to _try_ to be active on UO-14 and AO-27 for those needing SD for
WAS, or who need EN13 or whatever grid I happen to be in (slight possibility
of heading out to some nearby grids). Unfortunately the brevity of the trip
is keeping me from bringing gear for the SSB birds.

73 and Good DX,
Drew, KO4MA