PCsat status

PCsat is still in its worst case phase for commanding from our station in
the northern hemisphere so we cannot manage the resets on the A side very
well (Unless I get up at 4 AM every day).  So we are not doing a good job
of keeping all the RELAY, WIDE, ARISS and PCSAT-1 callsigns loaded.
So for now, if you want it to work, just use the path of  W3ADO-1 which
should always work.

If you see ,11111111,.. in the telemetry, then please cease operations and
wait till we at least get it back to ,00111111, (UHF receivers off).
Thanks.  As of 12 March we have been in this poor condition for over 24
hours and are trying  to get out of it via our command stations in the
southern hemisphere.

A new version of PCSAT.EXE has been posted as PCSAT010.ZIP.

   ftp://tapr.org/aprssig/dosstuff/APRSdos/pcsat010.zip

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob