Re: Recordings of Sats?

you can find a bunch of recordings that i have made at
http://www.amsatnet.com/audio.html

there are ao-40 qso's, so-35, iss, a few others.

feel free to use them.

73...bruce

Date sent:      	Mon, 11 Mar 2002 22:34:03 -0500
From:           	James Clay French W8ISS <w8iss@AMSAT.Org>
Subject:        	[amsat-bb] Recordings of Sats?
To:             	amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org

> Does anyone have any recordings of contacts that I could download and
> use for a presentation this wednesday? Just thought of adding this to
> the talk.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> James W8ISS

Bruce Paige, KK5DO                                      kk5do@arrl.net
Houston, Texas
AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CST on W0KIE AMC-7, T5,
7.5Mhz