Ottawa-area small parts order from DEM

I'm planning on ordering a few of those flat-backed connectors
from Downeast Microwave so I can try my hand at constructing a
patch antenna.

For a small order, the shipping and customs charges are almost
as much as the cost of the parts themselves.  So if anyone
in the Ottawa area FN25 needs anything from DEM, I'll include them
in my order, and we can split the shipping cost between the group.

For those outside of FN25, sorry for the bandwidth...

de Russ in downtown FN25fl

--
73 de va3rr/aa8lu
http://www.qsl.net/va3rr