InfraView32

Thanks, René.
That is a very fine program.  I had trouble with the plug-in installation and
went back and found the zip files and then downloaded and extracted those.
The setup is a little complex (lots of options), but it is also a very nice
tool for capturing jpg files from video.  Here is the direct link to the
English version:

http://www.ryansimmons.com/users/irfanview/english.htm
73,
Jerry, K5OE