RE: AO-40 great this AM over EU & Africa

Hello Jerry

> The only complaint I have is my media player does not
> have a clarifier and I could not quite tune in the SSB.
> It was just slightly low in frequency :-)

A bit of operator error there I'm afraid.

It was one of those things. Both of us were sure we were able to resolve the
last five seconds or so of that in the 'live' situation, but once replayed
it was a different story. This seems to be quite a normal scenario. Don't
know if it's the recording process or more likely a case of 'the fish I
caught was THIS big'!

Anyway I thought it was still good enough to share with y'all.

73 Howard G6LVB