Re[2]: AO-40 great this AM over EU & Africa

Hello Jerry,

Saturday, March 09, 2002, 6:17:16 PM, you wrote:

Kac> The only complaint I have is my media player does not have a clarifier
Kac> and I could not quite tune in the SSB.  It was just slightly low in
Kac> frequency :-)

If you would be using IRFANVIEW for playback then you would have an
"Clarifier" because Irfanview allows to control the speed of the playback
and such the pitch. I did not know it till today when I played back Howards
recording.
Irfanview ist the most powerful viewer program not only for images but also
for sounds. Its freeware and you find it under www.irfanview.com. There is
even a link for US only!

73,
 Reinhard (aka René)