Sorry, here correct question about AO-40 Beacon

I'm sorry for the mistake in my two message before.
So this is the situation :

at MA 70 this morning (03-10-02) abt 04:40 utc when I received bloks from
AO-40 they was Blank in the Matrix,Temperature,Navigation flags.
All return normal at MA-73 with good informations.

Tha was the question, It's rigth or anomaly function from AO-40 ?
I can see this for the first time since I receive the AO-40 beacon.

Thank you.
73 de Andrea IT9GSV@amsat.org
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv