Re: patent jokes?

We had fun in college (1974?) aiming a HeNe laser at the
frat house across the street...  certain parts of the body
(below the waist).  You can imagine their reaction when we
yelled that it was a sterilization ray.

Back to ham radio...  also wired an audio output transformer
in series with the high voltage DC supply, and fed it with
an audio amp and microphone.  Very clear communication to my
room from the dorm about a 1/4 mile away.  AM transmission at
a couple of terahertz.

Greg  KO6TH