Re: AO-40 great this AM over EU & Africa

Howard, Pieter,
Terrific!  I vividly recall Pieter's dimminutive patch from the AMSAT-NA meeting in October and have been patiently waiting for further news.  As I recall, he constructed it using a ceramic material.  Perhaps he will share with us the design (hint, hint) soon?

The only complaint I have is my media player does not have a clarifier and I could not quite tune in the SSB.  It was just slightly low in frequency :-)

I don't recognize the d/c below the HT.  Is that one of Pieter's homebrew designs?
73,
Jerry, K5OE