AO-40 great this AM over EU & Africa

Hi folks

Well AO-40 was wonderful this morning over here.

Steve, VK6WN and I worked several stations from 0430Z to 0830Z on the
standard G6LVB portable apparatus from Steve's balcony here in London
(http://www.g6lvb.com/images/vk6wn001.jpg).

You might be interested in a separate REALLY portable test we did with
Pieter N4IP's tiny 1.5"x1.5" RHCP patch antenna barefoot which was still
giving Q4 readable SSB signals at a range of 35,000km and a squint of 8.5
degrees. Had I used a narrow filter Rx I'm sure we'd have resolve the
signals Q5. See http://www.g6lvb.com/images/N4IPpatch.mpg (2.8MB MPG video
file).

73 Howard G6LVB