RE: WispDDE with other Icom radios

Chuck,

Thanks for the reply.  I'm working from the paper manual... sigh.  It looks like when the table was edited, there was one line
shifted - however, not all the way down.  The lower commands appear to be correct.

The CI-V information site is excellent.  Thanks.

I plan to make up a dummy cable to feed the control signals back into another port of the computer, so that I can use the diagnostic
program to see what is "really" being sent to the radio.

73 de Dan/KG4OVP
AMSAT #33712