Re- Linux Help

Hi all,
I had an tremendous response to my earlier request for help regarding Local
Host Log In for Linux.
The word "root" suggested by many off you resolved the problem, also other
guide lines forwarded including the latest issue of
Linux will also help in the way forward.
A very big  " Thank you " to all for your time and assistance.  Once again
the spirit of amateur radio has been demonstrated via
this bulletin board especially as its prime role is amateur satellites.

Best regards to all.
Ken Eaton
GW1FKY
Amsat - UK