Final school project

Hi AMSATs,

In september 2002 I have to do my final project for my HTS study (UK
Bachelor alike). As an radio amateur with interrest in space electronics I
like to do some kind of research in microwave systems for space use.

I like to do my final project somewhere abroad, but it is difficult to find
an company without information. Maybe this message is not 100% an amateur
topic, but I think here I can find the most technicians that are working in
the space electronic areas :-)

Maybe someone knows an interresting space company where I can do my final
school project ?

73 de PE1RAH, William
---