From: mail
To: vp9mu@amsat.org
Sent: 3/7/02 11:44 PM
Subject: station program

Hi Paul, Congradulation for the STATION program.

I have a problem using station with the fodtrack interface
When I test the interface, only the elevation works and
nothing happen on the azimuth. The fodtrack interface
require a signal on pin 1 and 14 of the parr port to switch
between azimuth and elevation data. I use the fodtrack
version 2.4 and I don't have that problem. Can you check
that and let me know If I am wrong.

Thank you!
Luc
protech@quebectel.com