Space walk frequencies

Thanks to  Ron,

I am sure quite a few people on this list were glad to get this info.
I for one have been looking for the active EVA frequencies for a while.
Unfortunately I am too far North for HST (Central England).

 Are the same frequencies used on the ISS ?
With the large amount of construction on the ISS I am looking forward to
adding EVA monitoring to my activities.

BTW What antennas are you guys in the US using and how well do you copy?

73 john g7hia