AO-40 schedule?

Greetings,

The last schedule I saw had the bird off between MA30-34. Just now it
dropped out with IT showing a Phase of 28.0, so I wonder if either the
schedule has changed or if the phase shown by IT (version 1.0) does not
match the MA value. I updated the Keps a few days ago, and the pc clock is
accurate to within a minute or so. I thought the rx had died, but the beacon
is still pounding in.

If Clare VE3NPC is reading this, you got cut off in mid-sentence. Thanks for
the QSO anyway.

73  Alf  NU8I
Scottsdale AZ DM43an