Harrogate Ladies College Contact ISS was made!

Hello,

very successfull contact with NA1SS and GB2HC in Harrogate Ladies College
this morning.
At perfect schedule time 09:50 utc I'm was able to record all QSO, voice
coming from ISS crew was clear and very strong.
Signals without QSB 9+10 and was received from my best friend Vincenzo
IW9EJP also in mobile inside the Catania town with signal S-8.
Thank ARISS team for this event.
File is available on my personal web page , about 4 minuts of QSO.

http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv/sat/iss/iss.htm    (ENG page)
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv/sat/iss/issita.htm (ITA page)

73 de Andrea IT9GSV@amsat.org
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv