RE: RE: WispDDE with other Icom radios

Just looking at the Icom 910 pdf file again it looks like the "description"
column is offset down a line or so.  Don't know if your dealing with the pdf
file or a paper manual.

BTW If you playing with CI-V, you might want to take a look at these:

http://www.plicht.de/ekki/civ/
(lots of CI-V information)

http://www.chasque.net/franky/ci5.pdf
(Older CI-V docs from ICOM.  It has information about some of the older radios)

Chuck, N2POR

(Who's been helping the hamlib project with adding support for the Icom R7000
 which is a particularly weird radio CI-V wise, especially given how few
 commands it supports so I can use it in my tracking software to do doppler
 correction)

http://hamlib.sourceforge.net/