Re: [Fwd: 1900Z ISS pass]

My attempt to capture the downlink from here in CM98 was somewhat
successful.  The pass peaked at 24 degrees here.  I couldn't use
my 2m beam; it's raining outside, and the preamps on my 70cm beam
and S-band dish aren't waterproof when upside down.  The passes
were to the North, so FODTrack would run in flipped mode.  Anyway,
I got part of it on my J-pole.  Sounded like a very successful
event!

Greg  KO6TH