Re: Patents

Guys, I just found this a day or two ago.  I love it, I'm sure the
group will too (off topic, but an EXCELLENT Diversion):

Check out this patent.  Delphion will only show the first page for free, but
that is enough.  US Patent 5,443,036.

http://www.delphion.com/details?pn=US05443036__

Or this page for a trademark :-( (registered trademark of Despair, Inc. All
rights reserved) --->

http://www.despair.com/demotivators/frownonthis.html
http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?regser=serial&entry=75502288

If you are a bit of a sicko like me, the rest of Despair.com has interesting
stuff to offer as well...

Fred