Satellite predictions?

Hallo...

I am interested in how satellite predictions are made, not just one
the very good software packages that are available, but the maths
involved.

I have read the "formats" and the "kepmodel" web pages from amsat.org, but
I would be grateful if someone on the list could point me to a reference
that explains the mathematical equations involved to go from the
Keplerian Elements to actual predictions.

Why?  Just interest...

Thanks in advance, M0ADY.

--
Martin Grundy  (M0ADY)