Re: Garmin Rhino

Don't know 'bout Bob, but all I gotta say is: "Extremely well documented
prior art".

Oh, OK - a bit more...

"patenent-pending" is a non-term. It could mean anything from "we're
thinking maybe someday that we may make some sort of patent application
about something, maybe" all the way to " we've applied and are waiting a
response".

Until that response indicates a patent is granted - it's just two words
and a 'dah'. Even then, with the prior art documentation, it'd be an
easy target to shoot outta the sky.

73

--
              Casper, WY    |    CARC Repeater