Re: Sound card audio recorder with VOX?

Hi Greg!

I think you might find Scanner Recorder to be what you're looking for:

http://www.davee.com/scanrec/

A few of us were going to use it to monitor all of the traffic at the
local Airshow last year to record the landside and airside communications
but Scanner Recorder does not allow left and right channels to be recorded
to different files.  Anyway....I think this software would be perfect for
capturing ISS (or other space-borne signal) contacts!

73 de Rich N3WWN