From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Bruce Bostwick
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 3:11 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Spacewalk Frequencies?

You know, I wonder if this should be on a FAQ of some sort.  I seem to
recall one or more questions about EVA freqs on just about every mission

that has an EVA, and I know I never can remember what they are ..

On Tuesday, March 5, 2002, at 07:46 PM, Keith O'Brien wrote:

> Anyone on the AMSAT-BB list know the frequencies used by the
astronauts
> during their spacewalks? I have a good viewing pass Wednesday morning
> and they will probably be out the door on a spacewalk. I was wondering

> if I could monitor their radio channel. 73 Keith N4ZQ in EL88

"Go ahead and do it, you can apologize later." -- RADM Grace Hopper,
1906-1992
"The sunset is an illusion, but the beauty is real." -- Richard Bach