need replacement mic jack for SB Audigy

Okay, I did a dumb thing--I stood up with a microphone wrapped around my
neck, and jerked the mic jack on my relatively new SoundBlaster Audigy
card.  It broke the connector, and I have removed it (not a pretty task).

Does anyone on the list know what connector is used on this card?  Meaning,
like a Radio Shack/Digikey/Mouser part number?  I would love to replace it.

Thanks for any pointers,

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]