Sound card audio recorder with VOX?

Hi folks,

Some time last year there was a reference on this BB about some software
that
you could run on your PC that would turn your sound card into an audio
"tape"
recorder with VOX.  I can't find the reference...  Does anybody recognize
what
I'm looking for, and still have the URL?

I'd like to try to listen in on Wednesday's ISS school contact, and I'll be
away from the shack during the pass.  I have automated everything except the
recording, and that software will fill in the final puzzle piece.

Thanks,

Greg  KO6TH