Patch Antennas

I have been away in the Middle East (Egypt & Israel) and have now returned.
I dismantled my station thinking that I was going to move.  WRONG!  So, I am
starting to re-assemble it all (hopefully right this time.)

I have noticed with interest the emails on patch antennas.  I might want to
implement one instead of the linear one that comes with my Andrew 26T-2400-1
dish that I have.

Will someone please supply me with URL's of the information and construction
of these patch antennas.

Thank you VERY much.

Gerald Payton  N5GPC