Do we really have so many ham turists in Mexico at the moment?

Checking in the http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/ariss/index.cgi page of
Stations heard by ISS and looking for stations near by my QTH I found so
many US stations visiting turistic places in Mexico that I really have to
ask if this is real.

Acording to the webpage:

KB7WIM is in Ixtapa
WD5EEV is visiting Chapala
WP2AIL is on a ship bewteen Ixtapa and Manzanillo
N4CYE is near Manzanillo
K6RJS, KD7IRZ, WA6RDQ and K7JT are in the same place in Puerto Vallarta
N5XX is also in Puerto Vallarta but on a diffrent place
W7FSS is in San Blas, Nayarit

Are you really visiting us? or just wrong coordinates on the TNC?

If you are here I really hope you enjoy your stay.

What a marvelous way to let your friends know where you are.  I will try
that in Galapagos at the end of the month.

73 de Ramón, XE1KK