Re: How to configure MixW2 ao16

I was taught from Howard Long, G6LVB, how to configure MixW2 for AO-16
as follows.

 1. Configure -> Soundcard Settings, select the soundcard you use and
    check Full Duplex is selected

 2. Mode -> Packet, selects the packet mode

 3. Mode -> Mode Settings, General tab, select
    "VHF 1200 packet (satellite PSK)" in the Modulator/demodulator type

 4. Mode -> Mode Settings, Parameters tab, select Enable Full Duplex

 5. Make sure Configure -> Disable Soundcard is NOT ticked

 6. You should be able to receive PSK data now.

And I understood that I could decode AO-16 PSK on MixW2 when a red
flag overlapped with a peak of PSK in the spectrum window of MixW2.

See  http://www.ne.jp/asahi/hamradio/je9pel/20304a16.jpg

At 01:35:18z, Mar 4, 2002,

> PACSAT-1>TLM>UI,?,F0:
> PACSAT-1>STATUS>UI,?,F0:
> PACSAT-1>LSTAT>UI,?,F0:
> I P:0x1D00 o:0 I:6654 f:7171,d:1 st:1

Name : Mineo Wakita / JE9PEL, JAMSAT member
Mail : ei7m-wkt@asahi-net.or.jp
URL  : http://www.ne.jp/asahi/hamradio/je9pel/
QTH  : Yokohama Japan, GL:PM95TJ
Date : Mar 4, 2002