New 2M satellite antenna advice sought.

I am in the midst of a major station overhaul and have decided to
replace my Cushcraft A144-20T (2M half of AOP-1).

A few years back I put up an M2 436CP30. My decision now is between M2's
2M9 or a 2MCP14. It seems Mode B is about finished except for AO-10. So
the antenna would be for AO-10 and terrestrial SSB work.

Will I be terribly disappointed working AO-10 with linear polarization?
I have a fiberglass cross boom so I would assume I can mount the antenna
right over it without any interference.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
Jleikhim@nettally.com