2.4 Ghz wireless network adn Mode S

My family is taking in a high school student as a guest for a few months
until his family's move is completed.  He is bringing a computer that he
would like to have internet access with.  We currently have a three computer
network in our home, but will need to do considerable rewiring to accomodate
the additional computer.  I am considering going the wireless network route
using a 2.4 Ghz wireless network.

Outside (about 12-feet above) our future guest's room is my tower with a
Mode S dish.  Am I asking for trouble?  If so I will take the extra trouble
and rewire the house.  Any comments are welcome.  Thanks in advance.

Kevin Smith
N3HKQ
FN00be