re: Ebay-bb , er amsat-bb , which is it ?

On Friday 01 March 2002 20:31, General Failure wrote:
> Hello:
> After an overstock purchase, I have a few 2.4 Ghz. spread spectrum
> PCMCIA network cards for sale.
> These are NEW, UNOPENED and are being sold at below cost of $119.00.
> I offer a pair for $120.00 shipping included CONUS.
>
> Specs are as follows:

Ok , so why is it this guy is allowed to continue to spam this list ?

When I first subscribed to this list , I was given the impression that it was
moderated , and I hoped for this , since I subscribe to other lists as well .
After many years of being with this list in the last year I have seen a
marked increase of OT postings to it , what gives ? , is the moderator
getting overloaded ? , Does he need help ? ( I volunteer to be list cop ) ,
as I want to know more about amateur satellite info , not car installs , junk
sellers postings , miscellaneous opinions with no certain purpose and of
course the never ending "quote the whole thread just to say "yup"" postings
:^P

Whatever happend to email ettiquette ??

Anybody know what list rules are ?????
Or are all we interested in today is our own selfish interests ?

Sorry , I have been on the internet too long I guess , and I have seen a
total degradation since the advent of html email :^P

And yes , the type of postings that I complain about are double duty , cuz
they then generate my type of postings , which further fill our inboxes with
crud !

whew , guess I need to toss these pc's and start farming non-gmo potatoes ...

all replies to this thread will go to /dev/null

--
Douglas Cole N7BFS
Registered Linux user #188922