Fw: Nova_Tune

   Hello to Nova_Tune Users,
       I have Nova_Tune installed and functioning.  I would greatly
 appreciate
  the opportunity to compare notes with other users of Nova_Tune.
           I have had  success in getting it working but find frequency
   setups/tuning  hard to do. I have software ver 1.0.7.a
       My station consists of 2 Yaesu 736R radios, one for Tx the other for
  Rx.
   The receiver is fed with an SSB downconverter.  I am using a Myers dish
 for
  Rx and an M Squared 436CP30 for the Tx antenna. Running about 25 watts
into
   the antenna.
        Signals are generally good  with low squint.  It has been possible
   trade excellent SSTV pictures with a station in Germany using Nova_Tune
 with
   doppler correction.
       What are others experiencing in getting the NT setup and on a desired
   frequency??  Any info appreciated.  Thanks, Farrell Winder, W8ZCF
   Cincinnati, Ohio..