Re: Mobile Mounting

Hello Tom,

Saturday, March 02, 2002, 1:24:39 AM, you wrote:

TJW> Just took delivery on a 2002 Honda CR-V.  As with any new vehicle, figuring
TJW> out where to put antenna/rigs is a bit of challenge.  Any CR-V owners out
TJW> there who could share experience?

TJW> Tom Webb, Wa9AFM/5

I have the same car and have installed a YAESU FT-100 into it. The
antennafoot is an PL-connector on top of the backdoor. So I am using either
a short VHF/UHF-Antenna or a Hustler HF-Antenna with a shortened mast. It
works all very well. If you wish I can send detailed dig. photos.
Look at www.dj1km.de on my amateurradio activities in english. There you
will find a picture of my mobile operation on the island of Elba.

73,
 Reinhard (aka René)
 DJ1KM