2.4 Ghz. network cards.

Hello:
After an overstock purchase, I have a few 2.4 Ghz. spread spectrum
PCMCIA network cards for sale.
These are NEW, UNOPENED and are being sold at below cost of $119.00.
I offer a pair for $120.00 shipping included CONUS.

Specs are as follows:

MFG.: PROXIM
FREQ.: 2.4 Ghz. SPREAD SPECTRUM
RANGE: 150 FEET WITH SUPPLIED ANTENNA.
ROAMING: UNRESTRICTED WITHIN RANGE
DATA TRANSFER RATE: 1.6 Mbs.
TOTAL CAPACITY OF NETWORK: 10 UNITS, SHARED NETWORK
FEATURES: CORDLESS MODEM, SHARED INT./EXT. WIRE LINE MODEM SHARING, ISP
SHARING, PRINTER SHARING(SCANNERS NOT SUPPORTED)AOL USERS NOT SUPPORTED
DUE TO PROTOCOL USED.
WARRANTY: 1 YEAR

As noted above, these are new, sealed box PCMCIA cards, NOT used,
refurbished seconds, and have the full 1 year warranty.

Units must be used in pairs or more.

These units are available in pairs only, no single units sold due to
cost.

Interested parties please contact via E-mail at: EAERME@NEWNORTH.NET
for immediate response.

Serious interests only please.