Search for the holy grail... or at least a

Howdy,

	I find myself in need of a connector.  I have seen these
somewhere, but I know I do not have one right now.

It is an N-connector,  MALE-N to Panel Mount.  Quite the opposite
of what is usually available.

Anyone have one for sale?  Know where they might be found?
I have E-mailed Cable Experts and The Wire Man.  I will report
on my findings.

For those of you that decide to do the AIDC-3733 and 13ULNA
arrangement, this connector will make it a bit easier.

Thanks.  Mike.  KD9KC

My E-mail address: mailto:kd9kc@elp.rr.com
Ham Radio page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
Gun page: http://home.elp.rr.com/elpasochl/