For sale

Hi Guys, been several years since I last posted anything here, as my
interest in Satellites has faded. Other than the Commercial ones which I
make my living from!!

Which brings me to me reason for this post. I have several items that are
doing me no good. Rather than have them gather dust I thought I would post
them here for sale, if no interest then off to e-pay.

I have for sale the following..

Yaesu G-5400 rotor Used very little. $450.00
MFJ-1274 TNC and PacComm PSK-1 modem $150.00
AEA computer interface (can't remember the model) for the G-5400b $150.00

Please contact me at w9wrl@gwltd.com

73 Dave