quick comparison G3RUH patch-K3TZ patch

Hi all,
this morning I made a quick comparison between the G3RUH patch and the
K3TZ patch.
Both patches were put in the same 2ft dish with an f/d of 0.4 and a
focal distance of 225mm (as recommended for the G3RUH patch) followed by
a DB6NT preamp.

The comparison showed a slightly better signal strength for the G3RUH,
but from ear I would say this is less than 3dB, in the order of 1dB. The
S-meter display changed from S9+3 needle widths (G3RUH) to S9+2 needle
widths (K3TZ). Needless to say, that signals were still booming compared
with a noise level of S1..

See some photos of this second of my K3TZ patches (now LHCP for dish +
mounting) and the report on

http://gulp.physik.unizh.ch/ao40

73s Achim, DH2VA