Re: 9600B with MFJ-1278 TNC

The MFJ modem (G3RUH design, supposedly actually made by PacComm) is
not a kit.  MFJ's web site no longer shows it, but the MC-96B is
available from PacComm for $119 (http://www.paccomm.com).  TAPR has a
9600 bps modem kit which will fit inside a 1274/1278 for $80
(http://www.tapr.org/tapr/html/9600.html).

73, Bob N7XY

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          nielsen@oz.net