Re: 9600B with MFJ-1278 TNC

cbuttsch@slonet.org writes:

> There used to be a MFJ kit that could be installed in the MFJ-1274/1278.
>  This required a bit of trace cutting and soldering but it certainly was
>  inexpensive enough.  It worked well.  Chances are there might be some
>  uninstalled kits around.  This AMSAT-bb is probably the best place to ask!
>       Can not help on any Wisp program.  They all failed to work for me.
>  Cliff K7RR

Yes, I had one in a MFJ-1270B.  It worked well, but I sold it when I got the
TS-2000.  I think the kits might still be for sale new for $99 (last time I
looked they were).

I have an AEA PK96 and a DSP-12 both sitting here gathering dust.  If you are
interested in a 9600 b TNC, let me know.
73,
Jerry, K5OE