Re: 9600B with MFJ-1278 TNC

There used to be a MFJ kit that could be installed in the MFJ-1274/1278.
This required a bit of trace cutting and soldering but it certainly was
inexpensive enough.  It worked well.  Chances are there might be some
uninstalled kits around.  This AMSAT-bb is probably the best place to ask!
     Can not help on any Wisp program.  They all failed to work for me.
Cliff K7RR