9600B with MFJ-1278 TNC

I'm afraid I know the answer before I ask... but I'm new to satellites.  Is there a G3RUH modem for 9600B (or higher speed) sat use
that can be installed in my MFJ-1278 or used externally?  I'm guessing that it will remain useful mainly in APRS service at 1200B.

Two more:  Is there a setting/option in Wisp32 that will allow connection to the TNC or soundcard via the AGWPE packet engine?

Tnks for any info.

73 de Dan, KG4OVP
AMSat#33712