Re: FYI, 143.625 used yesterday

Keith,

Backup communication with the Shuttle & ISS is through NASA's Dryden facility
at Edwards Air Force Base and a few other sites.  They use modified ICOM
IC-820 transceivers and a 4X array of custom-built M^2 antennas.  For
tracking and antenna aiming, Nova for Windows.  This system is always on
standby in case the main communication channels go down.

73,
W9IP